Any employee of Anne Arundel County can join the Plan immediately upon hire. So spice up your future and start saving through the Plan today!
- Tax-deferred savings any growth of your account is tax-deferred until you take it out.
- Convenient payroll deductions the easiest way to save for retirement.
- Employee contributions are made pretax, reducing your taxable income. Age 50 catch-up contributions are also permitted.
- Easy rollover if you are currently participating in another qualified deferred compensation plan you can easily roll your balances into this Plan.
- A range of investment options you decide where to invest your money.
- 24-hour account access you can view your balances, make changes, and learn more, anytime.
Want to learn more?
To see a list of investment options and their performance, click the links below:
All completed forms, including the enrollment form, the beneficiary form, and the rollover form should be mailed to:
- T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services
- Special Attn.: Forms Enclosed
- P.O. Box 17215
- Baltimore, Maryland 21297-1215
Once you enroll, your contributions will begin as soon as possible (usually one to two pay periods). You will receive your account statement at the end of each quarter. You can also check your account balances online at the T. Rowe Price website at rps.troweprice.com.
Who is T. Rowe Price?
Anne Arundel County has chosen T. Rowe Price, one of the nation's most respected leaders in retirement plan services and investment management, as the Plan service provider. Established in 1937, the Baltimore-based firm has helped more than 2 million people save and invest through their employers' retirement plans.
T. Rowe Price is highly regarded for its customer service, integrity, and investment management expertise. Their investment approach strives to achieve superior performance but is always mindful of the risks relative to the potential rewards. They employ a clear strategy of long-tenured investment professionals, proprietary research, attention to risk, and strict style consistency.