Any employee of Anne Arundel County can join the Plan immediately upon hire. So spice up your future, and start saving through the Plan today!
- Tax-deferred savings any growth of your account is tax-deferred until you take it out.
- Convenient payroll deductions a great way to save for retirement.
- Employee contributions are made before-tax, reducing current taxable income. Age 50 catch-up contributions are also permitted.
- Your plan accepts rollover contributions of vested balances from other employers eligible plans.
- A range of investment options you decide where to invest your money.
- 24-hour account access you can view your balances, make changes, and learn more anytime.
Want to learn more?
To see a list of investment options and their performance, click the links below:
All completed forms, including the enrollment form and the beneficiary form, should be mailed to:
- T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services, Inc.
- Special Attn.: Forms Enclosed
- P.O. Box 17215
- Baltimore, Maryland 21297-1215
Once you enroll, your contributions will begin as soon as possible (usually one to two pay periods). You will receive your account statement after the end of each quarter. You can also check your account balances online at the T. Rowe Price website at rps.troweprice.com.
Who is T. Rowe Price?
T. Rowe Price is an asset management firm focused on delivering global investment management excellence and related services that investors can rely onnow, and over the long term.
We provide an array of commingled funds, subadvisory services, separate account management, retirement recordkeeping, and related services for individuals, advisors, institutions, intermediaries, and retirement plan sponsors.
Our intellectual rigor helps us seek the best ideas for our clients, our integrity ensures that we always put their interests first, and our stability lets us stay focused on their goals as we pursue better investment outcomes.
As of June 30, 2016, T. Rowe Price has more than USD $776 billion in assets under management and serves clients in more than 40 countries worldwide.*
*The T. Rowe Price group of companies includes T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., T. Rowe Price International Ltd, T. Rowe Price Hong Kong Limited, T. Rowe Price Singapore Private Ltd., and T. Rowe Price (Canada), Inc.